QSTARZ SR-Q2100 is a multifunctional GPS bike computer for cyclists and recreational athletes. It can record speed, distance and more utilizing GPS satellites to give you a better understanding of your cycling performance while helping you manage cycling routes. It can be used as route guider, digital compass, location finder and lets you manage them before you get on the road from your computer.
Included software lets you analyze track data with graphics, plan your training schedule and even monitor your weight.
QSTARZ SR-Q2100 comes with QPlanner, QSports, and QTravel. QPlanner lets you pre-plan your route and use SR-Q2100 as a route guider, QSports lets you analyze your workouts, and QTravel lets you log your travels and geotag photos.
The location finder lets you mark any four waypoints and help you navigate back to them. Cycle computer shows valuable sports data including time, ODO, distance, current, max, average speed, azimuth, temperature, and burned calories.
- Track recorder
- Cycle Computer
- Location Finder
- 8-directional digital compass
- Route Guider
- IPX-7 waterproof
- Large 1.8″ LCD display with backlight support
- Route Plan mode can support 1 route with 99 turn points, which can guide remaining distance/direction/time to target point
- Support pre-loading 4 Location Back points and pre-planning 99 turn points of route
- Utilizes latest high sensitivity -159dBm GPS chipset
- Smart power saving and support 25 hours usage (22hrs with backlight)
- GPS fix time: cold/warm/hot start: 42/38/1 sec. (average)
- Time zone and distance/speed unit adjustable
- Waterproof design with IPX-7 class
- Download data via mini USB interface
- WAAS and EGNOS support