QSTARZ BT-Q1000XT is one of the best GPS Travel Recorders available today. It has a memory capacity of up to 40 days and can log up to 400,000 waypoints. It has a vibration sensor to allow smart power saving features and comes with software that lets you schedule when to start/stop recording. QSTARZ BT-Q1000XT can notify you with a beep when you’re over the speed limit or when the device needs your attention such as full memory or satellite fix status.
With QSTARZ BT-Q1000XT you can geotag your photos, view them on Google Earth or Google Maps, and organize your holiday photos.
- Adopt MTK II latest chipset with high sensitivity -165dBm and 66-Channel tracking
- Ultra lower power consumption up to 42hrs operation
- Less than 15-Sec. A-GPS fix support: download almanac data to realize faster TTFF and positioning under warm start
- Stand-Alone travel recorder to log up to 400,000 records (*1)
- POI button design to record your point of interest immediately
- 3-level Switch for easily switch Travel Recorder to LOG or NAV (Navigation + Log) mode
- Raise beeper function to notice some status of device
- Integrate Vibration sensor to smartly manage power saving and waypoint saving (*2)
- Support Time schedule function to automatically start logging and stop logging by setting multiple time interval in specific or periodic date per requirement(*3)
- Support Speed Alarm function to prompt over speed status by beeping sound
- Update Rate 1~5Hz changeable by utility provide d (receiving 5Hz update rate only, logging only 1Hz maximum)
- G-Mouse + Bluetooth in one: wired and wireless GPS receiver
- Fast Position Fix ,Cold start 35s, Warm start 33s,Hot start 1s
- Personal/Portable Navigation (PDA, Smartphone, PC, etc.)
- DGPS(WAAS+EGNOS+MSAS) support
QTravel Software Features:
- The latest QTravelT is designed with Database structure which can collect and found all track data easily.
- With built-in Google Map, Multi-language support, and Visualization UI
- QWizard interface for Utility to easily manage importing and exporting tracks
- QTray Plug-and-Play function to auto-activate QTravel software
- Auto track split function helps you organize your travel path
- Support Track Edit function allowing you to remove unnecessary waypoints
- Track playback function, changeable different track color and name
- Output your travel record as GPX / PLT / CSV / NMEA / Google Earth file format.
- Support Raw Data Manager for selecting necessary GPS parameter to record, view, and output
- Support GeoTagging function for digital photo and generate KMZ file easily
- GPS configurable for Beeper, Vibration sensor, Time schedule setting
*1 The waypoints would be decreased when the more options of Log Format are selected
*2 Vibration sensor will detect movement status. When detecting device is not moving more than 10 minutes, it will enter sleeping mode and stop logging for saving power and waypoints. Please shake the device to wake it up.
*3 Time Schedule is functioned when you have set Log schedule via software and switch device to NAV mode.
Here’s a video from one of our customers: