QSTARZ Q1000eX is a GPS Lap Timer with 5Hz logging which enables Q1000eX to record your location up to 5 times per second providing most accurate measurement of track, speed, and distance. This makes Q1000eX very suitable for high paced extreme sports. Q1000eX allows drivers to improve themselves by providing valuable stats on their performance. It also is flexible to be used as an everyday GPS data logger.Q1000eX GPS lap timer is simple and easy to use. Just keep it on your dashboard and start your race. No other accessories or transmitters are needed.
It utlizes GPS technology to log your race and lets you upload your driving information via USB or Bluetooth to a PC. You’ll even have a Lap Timing Analysis software to analyze the data. Software lets you manually define the start, finish, and split point on Google Map, so you’ll have access detailed driving information such as:
- Avg/Min/Max speed for each lap
- Sector time (the time from one split point to another)
- Split time (the cumulative time from start point to split point)
- Current speed at any point
In addition to its use a high performance GPS Lap Timer, BT-Q1000eX can also be used as GPS data logger. It can log up to 400,000 waypoints and the powerful battery can operate continuously for 42 hours.
It also integrates A-GPS (assisted GPS), beeper, and vibration sensor. A-GPS can improve GPS warm start time to less than 15sec, and beeper can notice the device status. With vibration sensor you get smart battery saving features and also record waypoints.
QSTARZ Q1000eX GPS Lap Timer comes with valuable software such as QTravel, QSports and QRacing which makes it a multi-functional device that can be used a lap timer, GPS travel logger, and GPS sports logger.
- MTK II latest chipset with high sensitivity -165dBm and 66-Channel tracking
- Ultra lower power consumption allows 42hrs operation (with 1Hz rate)
- 5Hz High Speed logging mode
- Less than 15-Sec. AGPS fix support
- Stand-Alone recorder to log up to 400,000 records with 8MB memory
- 3-level Switch to easily switch eXtreme Recorder to 5Hz high speed mode or 1Hz normal mode
- POI button to memorize your point of interest immediately
- Beeper function to note status of device
- Integrated vibration sensor for smart power and memory management
- G-Mouse + Bluetooth in one: wired and wireless GPS receiver
- Personal/Portable Navigation (PDA, Smartphone, PC, etc.)
- DGPS(WAAS+EGNOS+MSAS) support
- Software included:QSports, QTravel, and QRacing
Here’s a video showing an example of what you can do with the QRacing software that comes with Q1000eX:
And another video showing how you can use the Q1000eX: